Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Days 12-16:

Ugh, I've been doing stuff, don't worry.

12: More work on the Girliebrangue label design - I'll post some prelims when I get home

13: Tuna Salad Croquette sandwiches- My normal Tuna Salad (canned tuna, olive oil, red onions (in this case it was shallots), celery, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper, mayo, mustard) combined with egg and panko bread crumbs - shaped into discs and pan-fried until golden. I used Martin's Hamburger Rolls for the bread, but I think these would be better served by a hearty kaiser roll. Pretty good! I shaped them too big and fried them too quickly so they weren't heated all the way through, but if I made them smaller I'd make more meals and they'd be pretty delicious.

14-16: Blooooooog

No comments:

Post a Comment