Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 17:

Drew up a picture of a robot monk destroying a city, mecha-godzilla style - it's no good, but I really want something complete for the first opened bottle. I have no idea what I'm doing, especially with figure drawing and perspective, so the Monk is very 2D, think heiroglyphicish. I'll post it when I get to a scanner. In other beer news, I checked up on the bottles today and they are carbonated! I'm very tempted to put one in the fridge to try it out, but I'm managing to hold off for now.

Today I also started cleaning my room! This'll be an ongoing process - I have a godawful amount of stuff (clothes, mainly) that need to be gotten rid of - but I'm going to try to use the extra space for some projects. These projects may even involve carpentry. Which, based on the table I made in 7th grade woodshop, may be a terrible idea! More on them if I ever get around to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment