Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Venture Bros.! Always Sunny!

Ah, the fall TV season, when I ignore everything the networks put out until they've proven themselves and turn to FX for It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. While in recent seasons the show has proven to be a bit more hit and miss than it's early episodes, my confidence in the writing and the cast stands unwavering.

But wait! Extra bonus for us this September as The Venture Bros. has started airing the second half of it's fourth season! This show has proven time and again to be one of the strongest cartoons ever written and with more character depth and development than most of the works of fiction I come into contact with. A show this rich in continuity and with such a feeling of advancement for the characters is so rare that I treasure every time that it's on. Especially since at its most basic level it's just a parody of Jonny Quest. Can't wait for more - in fact, I think I'll just rewatch all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment