Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Look Around You

In celebration of Beard Season (and guilt), I've decided to make another post!

Look Around You is the most intensely entertaining grade-school-style education program ever to be on the youtubes, so I suggest you give it a stern look, and to mark it down in your copy book. FOR REAL, give it a full episode and you won't regret it. I've seen them before, but I was watching a pretty boring documentary on Maths and couldn't help finding something better to talk about.



The first series is composed of 10-minute episodes on:
  • Maths
  • Water
  • Germs
  • Ghosts
  • Sulphur
  • Music
  • Iron
  • Brain
While the second series takes the form of six 30-minute popular TV science program, as opposed to an educational narrative. Marginally not as good, but I can be a nitpicker when it comes to quality programs.



I'm also (slowly) working on a couple of other pieces for this blog, including more book reviews and recommended comics. For instance - you should totally read Asterios Polyp!

No comments:

Post a Comment