Sunday, March 28, 2010

And thus...

It begins. Driven by my own disgust at my growing malaise, a future that seems as grim as The Wrens' Meadowlands but with less girls, and inspiration from Chris Errico's blogs, I have created this pet project.

Create 1 thing a day.

That's it, that's all I have to do. And I'm not restricting what that can mean: physical creations, recording, writings, food - just put something forth every day.

Anyone who knows me knows I've got a pretty big ego when it comes to my intellect. Well, it's time that I started showing something for it. My pie-in-the-sky style hopes for this project is that I keep it up for one year. Realistically, I want to keep this up and going for at least one month, I think that's a goal I can achieve.

Well, I'm not going to count this as the first thing, so I'd better get started!

~Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment